Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Used mini trucks

What should I look for when buying a used mini truck?

Regardless of the model that you choose, you should check to see which features are available on the generation you desire. With each generation of the Suzuki Carry, Daihatsu, and Subaru Sambar or any other minitrucks have features not available on prior or post generations. When choosing your Kei Truck, it is strongly recommended that you check with your local and state importation authorities. Because there may be restrictions for on-road use for kei trucks under 25 years of age, a classic may be preferred. But with the quality and durability of the models, even an older Kei is a great choice.

Concentrate on financing and insurance options first. Mainly find out the sources to replace certain parts of the vehicle.

First, know your requirements, and check whether the mini-truck can satisfy your requirements in terms of load handling capacity, mileage, speed, safety, budget, Importing cost, registration cost, availability of spares, and service centers. If everything workout then go ahead with your selection.

Thank you all for the excellent suggestions.  I will keep it in my mind before selecting.

Condition of the truck and make sure how far the services and parts are easily available in the market.