Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Offroading?

Is Subaru Sambar good for off roading? Which are best for off roading? Suggestion Please!

No Subaru Sambar are not much suitable for Offroading. You can try Daihatsu Hijet for offroading purpose.

I had a Sambar SC, six speed which didn't have any problem going up just about anything on the property. It climbs grades equally as well. The antilock brakes too were great especially when the truck starts skidding on the grass on a steep decent. At present I have a 4x4 Daihatsu's with factory differential lock. This helps the truck climb better than those that doesn't have this option, as I am told. So if you are going to buy or build one for offroad, any make or model that has this function will be fine. Daihatsu trucks have changed my preference to mid engine trucks now. These are easier to work on. I believe, after some research on the subject, that Honda, Daihatsu, Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi will probably give you a better option for an off-road experience.

If you compare Subaru and hijet, then the performance of hijet would be far better for off roading purpose.