Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Minitruck accessories for farm use

What kind of accessories would suit my Subaru Sambar that I use in my farm.  I need to haul my produce and sometimes livestock also.  Looking forward to suggestions.

Running a farm means there is always work to be done and tasks are all over the property. Minitrucks are always convenient and efficient for these tasks as it can easily go off road and also fit into narrow paths. It can be driven on dirt roads, and through fields where necessary, and have the ability to carry needed supplies from one area of the farm to another. These mini farm trucks are well suited for these type of tasks as they are smaller and lighter than traditional trucks and comes with all the same options and functions, including four wheel drive, truck bed for transporting large items or loads of materials, and even animals from one area to another. Main features especially for use in farm like 4WD, dump beds, and locking differentials will be perfect for farmers and work sites. Mini dump trucks can easily be loaded and unloaded anywhere. This combined with locking differentials, 4×4 mini trucks can go anywhere and never leave you stuck. With 3-sided tailgates and a low loading height, flatbed mini trucks are versatile and convenient.

Minitruck with large truck bed will be apt for farm use for transporting large items.