Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Lifting Suzuki

What kind of lift kits are people using? Any ideas on lifting Suzukis?

I have tried the lift kits from eBay and they work well.

I have bought lift kit from minitrucks.com and very satisfied with the quality and service. A mini truck lift kit comes with a lot of benefits. A Mini truck lift kit enhances mini-truck off-road capabilities by generating greater ground clearance and providing enough room for larger tires. Be sure to buy OEM quality mini truck lift kit for better functionality of your mini truck. You can easily buy lift kits online and fix them yourself if your mini truck is maintained by you.

Goldstarparts.com has one of the largest collection of lift kits, body lift kits etc. for different manufacturers of mini trucks.

The most common method of lifting these trucks right now is the spacers on top of the struts. The problem with this is that if you go over about 2", the CV joints will be at too great of an angle. So try to limit your lifting height to 2" to reduce stress on the joints.

I don't lift them more that 2" in the front or else the front cv joints may bind or make noise. I have tried the lift kits from eBay and they work well and also they are offset to help with the camber problem.