Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Are you buying it from the mini dealer there?

No, I'm buying from an individual. If he has not bought by now, he is a tire kicker. I have searched a lot on google to buy from a mini dealer but mini dealers are a little bit expensive.
So I have decided to buy from an individual. The reason for buying from individuals is a little bit inexpensive. The reason for a little bit of inexpensiveness is that the mini truck is ion used and is of good quality.

I decided not to go to mini dealers for brand new mini trucks that's why I am buying from individuals. The best thing is I found it near to my town.

True. The dealership folks will always try to overwhelm you by promising greats deals in order to sell you the car then and there.

Even I feel the same. Buying from mini dealer is expensive when compared with buying from individual.

For most people looking out to buy a used car, the choice boils down to dealer vs. private seller. My opinion is if you buy a used car from a dealer, it means you'll get a wider selection, better financing options, and all-around peace of mind while buying a used car with regards to its maintenance, especially. I feel buying from a private seller can be riskier, though, of course it may work out cheaper initially.

There are many websites that have a great catalog. You can connect with them to see whether they have the minivan you desire and your budget. Also, mention your State and your requirements, they would be able to guide you and give you a better recommendation while choosing your minivan.

Buying from individuals will always be a great idea because getting from mini dealer is expensive and for each and every step, the price varies which will be too much for us.