Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Are Suzuki Carry any good?

I have come across a couple of Suzuki Carry mini trucks and being new to the whole mini truck industry, I would like to know whether they are as reliable as people are hyping them to be or are there any other options to consider.

It is an unbelievably reliable work vehicle here in the Philippines mate. From construction companies, drinking water delivery, hauling, public transport and shop truck.

I had a 1960 something Suziki minivan when I lived in Japan. The engine was in the back and was a 3 cylinder 2 cycle. If I went around a turn to fast it would go up on two wheels and one time I hit the brakes too hard and the back of the van lifted off the ground and swapped with the front. This was all doing 15 to 25 MPH. Overall its amazing I just love it.

I lived in Japan for 17 years and had a 1989 Suzuki Joy Pop for a few years. It was a great little van, although I don't think I ever got it up to more than 70 kph and was glad I was never in an accident as there was almost no crumple zone. It would be an option in my opinion.